Ehrwald boasts an extensive network of attractive, excellently prepared cross-country ski runs. You can glide through the peaceful winter landscape using the gentle classic technique or the more strenuous skating technique.
- 69 miles (110 kms) of prepared cross-country ski trails in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena
- Use of the cross-country ski runs is free of charge
- The cross-country ski runs on the Ehrwalder Alm, the Ponöfen track near the lower station of the Zugspitz cable car and the cross-country ski runs in Berwang and Heiterwang are all sure of snow for most of the winter.
- The 1.5 mile (2.3 km) long cross-country ski circuit on what in summer is part of the golf course between Ehrwald and Lermoos is equipped with snow-making machines to guarantee optimum conditions.
- Free ski bus which stops directly at the end of our hotel drive.